*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. They go to burger town
  2. Ice cream
  3. On the Train
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1587554-They-go-to-burger-town
by Jimmy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1280152
The girls of Pokemon put on the pounds!
This choice: They go to burger town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

They go to burger town

    by: jjj
"Alright, burger town is right this way." Said Lisa. Her face lit up with glee as she neared the restaurant. As they approached the door, dawn could smell butter, beef, fries, and burgers.
The restaurant wasn't quite packed. There were a few open booths. Lisa took her seat and dawn followed suite.
The place looked pretty average as far as restaurants go, but there were no menus. Dawn spoke up "Uh, Lisa, where are the menus?"
"There aren't any menus here. You pay $10 and you get all the burgers you want."
Before dawn could reply, a waitress came out. She looked young, about nineteen, and at least 450 pounds. Her breasts were bloated up with fat and her belly was swaying like an apron. She also had three chins and plump red cheeks that carried glasses above them. Her brown hair was fairly long and made up into a little bun on her head. In her hands she had four plates and two glasses.
"Alright girls, two triple cheese butter burgers with extra bacon, two plates of fries double cooked in lard, and two extra creamy vanilla milkshakes." Dawn looked at her burger. The buns were about the size of the plate. In between the buns there were four beef patty's with three slices of gooey cheese on each, with three breakfast worths of bacon stuffed in between each patty. With mayo, ketchup, mustard, and pickles all throughout the burger. Not to mention it was soaked with butter. "Wow, this looks great!" said Lisa. "AND it's all you can eat!"
Dawn didn't know what to do, but then temptation overtook her and she was moving the plate sized burger to her lips.

You have the following choices:

1. Full wg sequence

*Noteb*
2. Skip forward to clean plates and happy bellys

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1280152-Pokemon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1587554-They-go-to-burger-town