*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/428748-I-cant-go-to-school-like-this
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1279086
Girls with magic powers starting to gain weight and become nice and fat. Please add.
This choice: Juniper eats all candy demons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

I can't go to school like this

    by: amber
Juniper went on eating everyone of the candy demons. They weren't very strong or dangerous but surely fattening.
After June finished the last candy demon she noticed how big her belly was gotten. And her thighs and arms also were now covered in a little layer of fat.even her cheeks were fuller and till her joy she noticed a little growth in her boobs.
She waddled back to her grandmothers house.
"And how did it go?"
"I don't feel so good"
"Well looking at the size of your stomach i guess you defeated them." Monroe said.
"I feel like i need to throw up."
"Guess your stomach is't used to hold that much food."
Suddenly Ray-Ray walked in the room.When he saw his sister he started to laugh.
"Wow sis, you have gotten fat."
June looked at her belly that looked like she swallowed a basketball hanging over her waistband.
"Oh grandma. I can't go to school tomorrow with all this extra weight!"
"You have no choice June.You just need to go to school."
"What! But everyone will laugh at me when they see me this way. And what will the boys think of me?"
"Well June, it's just your job. Some times you need to sacrifice something."
"Ha Ha! You're even fatter then Monroe!"
"I heard that! Besides June did't you need to go to Jody for a project?"
"I can't go looking like..."
"You see them tomorrow at school anyway. Does it matter."
"Doesn't one of you know a weight loss spell?"
"No! Now just go you will need to face them anyway."
"Besides Lisa will under stand when you tell about the candy demons."
"I hate my job."
And she waddled to Jody's house.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jody starts to laugh

2. Jody freaks out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/428748-I-cant-go-to-school-like-this