*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hannah didn't agreed
  2. they cook a spell
  3. A Strange Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/3039440-Hannah-didnt-agreed
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1279086
Girls with magic powers starting to gain weight and become nice and fat. Please add.
This choice: Hannah didn't agreed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Hannah didn't agreed

    by: Shrey
Kelly's Bloat was Unnoticeable as it was well hidden by her shirt. But still she could feel it. But Hannah and Darbie couldn't notice. Kelly Tried to convince Hannah to eat the cake but she didn't. This was a big problem as the boy was going to reveal everything about the cookbook. Kelly sighed while flipping through the cookbook, when she found Increase the appetite syrup. They all very instantly read to craft this recipe. They made the recipe. And Hannah drank it as it was only 10ml.
Hannah screamed “it worked. I am suddenly feeling hungry.” She quickly gobbled the cake. THen cookbook glowed verifying the spell worked.
Hannah was also bloated. But she could not feel it. As the spell made her felt hungry, when she really wasn't.

You have the following choices:

1. Hannah and Darbie went back to their resoective homes

*Noteb*
2. They stayed at Kelly's place

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrey (UN: binod16tharu09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/3039440-Hannah-didnt-agreed