*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just Add Magic Girl Hannah
  2. More choices
  3. Which
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/3039263-Just-Add-Magic-Girl-Hannah
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1279086
Girls with magic powers starting to gain weight and become nice and fat. Please add.
This choice: Wunsch punsch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just Add Magic Girl Hannah

    by: Shrey
The girls were just back from Pulot Festival. They were happy as they were successful in saving Kelly's Grandma by last ditch layer cake. They were too stuffed as it was a large cake. Moreover, they had ate a lot of pulot candies and other stuff in the festival. Also, They had to eat another cake made at home on occasion of happiness of curing grandma. They were very very full. Finally there were goinng to enjoy sound sleep. But then all of a sudden, door bell rang. Who was at the door?

You have the following choices:

1. A Strange Boy

*Noteb*
2. Mama P

*Noteb*
3. Chuck

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrey (UN: binod16tharu09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/3039263-Just-Add-Magic-Girl-Hannah