*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beyond a joke
  2. The saga begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/916491-Beyond-a-joke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: shoe store.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beyond a joke

    by: DesuGuy
"Hey! You there!" She yells, as he approaches. "You need a job?"

He stares up at this towering woman. Cute, but pale. "Um...yeah..." You're nervous. She's so tall compared to you and her voice is loud and confident.

"You look okay for this job." She leads him in to the shoe shop, and he looks around. It's huge on the inside. She leads him to a door and says, "Never tell anyone you did this job for me. It could cause us both big trouble."

He just wonders what she's going to do. He sees a machine, with two footholes and a glass door."Please step in to the holes, there designed in the shape of feet. It's to morph to different sizes and shapes so we know what's what and have bases for our shoe. Okay, now close that door fully. Also, I'm Jessica." A huge helmet landed on top of the machine and she nailed it in, gluing carboard to the holes. She presses a button.

After five minutes, he feels dizzy and woozy, as if he was about to collapse. His knees get weak and his entire body goes pale. He feel like he can't breathe although he's closer to life than he ever was. He feels his ankles Get weak an drops to his knees. Metal shutters closed around him and the last thing he sees is a bright silver light.

The next thing he knows,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DesuGuy (UN: desuguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/916491-Beyond-a-joke