*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ramen Date
  2. Team Kurenai's Decision.
  3. Pick your squad!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/909525-Ramen-Date
by spider
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1268865
Your favorite Naruto squads must gain to pass the exam!
This choice: Follow Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ramen Date

    by: okamialpha
Soon all three rookies where excused and were told to eat a hearthy dinner to prepare for their new training for the next day. Hinata was steadily becoming nervous about the entire ordeal. The idea of intentionally getting fatter was an entirely foreign concept to the young girl. Hinata had put herself on a strict diet soely to appeal to her crush of one hyperactive orange idiot. Despite all of the harsh diets, she had hardly gained his attention.

'If I gain weight, he'll ignore me even more.' sadly thought the poor girl as she made her way down the lower district. With her head low, she accidentally bumped into an unknown figure. The young Hyuuga felt herself falling towards the ground when she felt two firm arms catching her.

"Ah, Hinata!" exclaimed Naruto as he quickly caught her. The girl felt herself becoming flush as she was thrusted into an akward embrace by the very one she held close feelings for. Naruto quickly released the embrace, yet he still held onto her shoulders loosely.

"Hinata, are you alright?!" worrily asked the fox-boy. He hadn't meaned to almost hurt his friend. He was still quite worried ad het face was a bit red and she had yet to respond.

"I-Im fine. I'm really sorry for bumping into you like that." said the girl as she looked away from her object of affection.

"No, it's not your fault. It's totally mine. I should have watched where I was going." hastilly replied the boy. Naruto hated this little habit of hers. The young girl would always apoligize for things that were simply not her fault.

"Naruto..." was all that was said by the girl's soft voice.

"Hey, I know it's kinda late, but would you want to go get some ramen with me? Y'know to make up for this whole little mess." said the boy in a cheerful tone. He knew that ramen would definently raise her spirits. After hearing his offer, the shy heiress went into a bit of shock. She looked up to the boy with a soft, cute smile.

"Hai, I would like that." quietly responded Hinata. The fox-boy felt himself grow extremly happy and gave his shorter friend a quick hug. Red-faced and her heart skipping a few beats, Hinata returned the friendly embrace. After a few moments, they released the hug and smiled at each other. Soon they made their way towards the ramen stand...

You have the following choices:

1. After a large ramen meal...

*Noteb*
2. 1 Month later...

*Noteb*
3. Arrive Normally...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 okamialpha (UN: okamialpha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1268865-Naruto-Squad-Weight-Gain/cid/909525-Ramen-Date