*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into Mom's Tunnel
  2. A Dream Comes True.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/419046-Into-Moms-Tunnel
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1262152
A 16 year old boy becomes the family slave after his mom shrinks him.
This choice: Slip you into my pussy. You may as well explore your new home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into Mom's Tunnel

    by: Mad Dog
"I'll slip you into my vagina" she says with a mischevious grin. "I've always wondered what it would feel like if I was able to put someone inside me. I never thought I'd get to find out. And I think it's exactly where you want to be. Isn't it?".
You feel yourself blush as you look up at your giant mom.
"I guess", you reply after a pause.
Your mom gently picks you up between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, gently pinning your arms to your sides as she lifts you off your pillow.
"While we're talking about it", your mom says. "Since you've decided you'd rather be my slave than my son, that means I'm not you're mom anymore, I'm your mistress. So I think from now on, you should address me as mistress. Don't you think?"
"Yes...mistress" you say with a slight smile.
"Good", she replies. "Now, I'm bored with talking. I'm seem to remember that I was going to put you inside me. Which part of my body was I going to put you in again? I forgot".
"You're going to put me inside your....vagina....mistress", you say, trying to hide your excitement.
"Ah yes," your mom...mistress...says with that mischevious smile. "You're going in my vagina. I don't think I need to tell you to move around in there. Just remember, that is a very sensitive part of my body. So take it easy. I have the house to myself tonite. So if you're a very good little slave, and you please your mistress..later on I will allow you to be my dildo. And I'll let you sleep inside when I'm finished with you. Would you like that?"
"Yes mistress." you say breathlessly, now unable to hide your excitement. "I've dreamed of being your dildo. That would be heaven for me"
Your mom giggles as she leans back and spreads her legs. Lowering you between her thighs she says:
"I'm gonna love this. Little person, wriggling inside me".
You can't help feeling a sense of awe as you stare at the enormous lips of your mom's labia. You notice that she's still wearing a stud in her clitoris. It looks like the one you saw six years ago, but you're not sure if it's the same one. Either way, this time, at your current size, it's not much smaller than you. You feel a sudden rush of excitement, mixed with nervousness, and a little fear when your mistress presses your feet against the inner lips. With just a little pressure on your head, the lips gently part, and you watch your feet disappear between them, into the dark, warm depths of the giant vagina. Slowly, your lower legs join your feet inside your mistress, you can feel the velvety smooth walls gently pressing on them, and the muscles in her pussy slowly, but gently pulling you further inside. Your upper legs and waist slide in next, along with your arms. Then your mom's pussy greedily swallows your whole torso.
"God, this gives me such a buzz", you hear your mom say. "Such a feeling of power".
She says something else, but you can't make out what it is, because the muscles in your mom's pussy grip the rest of your body, and suck your head inside. The muscles pull you quite deep inside your mom's vagina. You smile as gently wriggle your body, enjoying the feel of the walls of your mom's pussy all around. Finally, after six long years, your dream has come true. Not quite how you wanted it. But right now, you don't care. You're inside your mom's vagina, feeling like you've come home. After a couple of minutes of getting used to your surroundings, decide it's time to start exploring.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/419046-Into-Moms-Tunnel