*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438587-Naruto-wakes-up-and-a-confession-of-love
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Naruto awakens soon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Naruto wakes up and a confession of love.

    by: Unknown
Soon Naruto awoke to a comfortable pink room. "what the heck....where am I?" a voice started to talk in his head. "naruto..your finally awake?" naruto noticed the voice right away. "hinata..what or where am I?" again naruto heard Hinata's voice giggle. "your inside my womb I guess." Naruto was surprised at the answer."how did that happen?" there was a sudden pause then hinata spoke again. "well its thanks to a new jutsu I learned." Naruto smiled "sweet! this is pretty nice!" Hinata blushed and spoke to naruto again. "you like it that much Naruto?" naruto put his hands behind his head and nodded "yeah! I never felt so much relaxed and safe!" hinata smiled. "ok we will do it again soon just becuse I love you." naruto for once blushed himself "Did you love me this much?" Hinata blushed a deeper red "yeah! of course I did! I just never got to show how much I loved you."

Naruto smiled "you know Hinata...At firt at the chunnin exam I thought you were kinda weird acting. but now I see why, You were madly in love with me." hinata blushed "yeah, I even dreamed of you and me being girlfriend and boyfriend." naruto stopped to think . he has a crush on sakura but she never quite gave him the time of day. she was always after sasuke. he never thought someone loved him untill now. naruto then smiled a smile a mile long "ok hinata! For now on I am your boyfriend." Hinata wanted to jump up and down. but she knew that wasn't a good idea with naruto in her womb. "thank you naruto!! you made me so happy." naruto smiled that he made someone happy. "hey hinata...I know you are loving this right now but could you let me out? You know people would say things if they saw you like this." Hinata thought for a second and ...

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata lets him out

*Noteb*
2. Hinata doesn't want to

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/438587-Naruto-wakes-up-and-a-confession-of-love