*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A test! I demand a test!
  2. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/711939-A-test--I-demand-a-test
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1245011
A growth story. Earn up to 300 giftpoints for descriptive additions!
This choice: Moe finds a size changing remote (I'm so original).  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A test! I demand a test!

    by: apoo
"Dammit." You shout, and stand up from your computer. Your frustration forced you to walk away from you computer to go for a walk.

You have begun to resent your own fantasies. Growth fantasies was your major turn on. You found women attractive and all, and they turned you on too, but you felt like you would never experience something like someone growing in front of your eyes.

Which you shouldn't have experienced. It's completely impossible right?

Walking down the street always helped clear your mind.

You walk down the street, and saw a group of your attractive neighbors sitting on their porches and such, when you trip over something.

You pick up the object, which looked like a remote. It was mostly faded, but from what you could tell, at the bottom there was a button marked "reset", two arrow buttons, one pointing up, one pointing down. Probably volume or channel.

But besides that, there were switches. You struggled to read them, but you couldn't believe they were marked what you thought they were marked. One said penis, another said breasts, the 3rd said height, and the 4th said muscle.

Your heart raced. Could this be what you thought it was? A test must begin!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/711939-A-test--I-demand-a-test