*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/863070-You-climb-into-Jades-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: You climb into Jade's pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You climb into Jade's pants

    by: Sekiko
You decide that you don't want to see June, and your best bet is to keep Jade happy. That aside, you are somewhat drawn to her soft ass, your momentary contact with it still fresh in your mind. You walk to her butt and climb inside it, and immediately feel her soft flesh against you and blush. You must be crazy, but this does feel pretty good. Jade pulls her pants up and your trapped inside her butt, not such a bad thing as you would have once thought. "Welcome to your new home Tay," Jade says, and walks over to her computer, leaving you in there while she sits there.

You have the following choices:

1. Jade lets you relax in her butt

2. Jade decides to go somewhere

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sekiko (UN: slycooper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/863070-You-climb-into-Jades-pants