*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who's mansion is it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1232045-Shrunk-At-Celebrity-Mansion/cid/389157-Whos-mansion-is-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1232045
You're about to sneak into a celeb's house, when you shirnk!
Chapter #1

Who's mansion is it?

    by: Shrunk Matt™
You check to see that the coast is clear, and you quickly jump out of the bushes and run across the front lawn, amazed at the lack of security that this place has. As you near the building, you see that there's a window open on the ground floor. You double check that no-one's around and you jump through the open window.

As you land in the hallway on the other side, a blue beam engulfs you from the wall, which you see as what appears to be a security camera. Only the beam isn't hurting you. You quickly dash into a nearby darkened room to hide. As you close the door, you realise it's the main entertainment room, and then you drop to your knees.....you feel so weak, it's hard to regain your footing, and your eyes close, really slowly. As you fall unconscious you feel like you're in a elevator that won't stop going down.

When you come to, your head is pounding, you must have hit it when you fell over. You try and regain your bearings, and then it hits you.
You're in a giant entertainment room.....no, wait....you're tiny in a normal sized entertainment room!
You see a enourmous overturned sneaker on the floor and walk over to it, mesmerised by the size of it. As you get there, you see the size tag on tongue. SIZE 12. You can't believe that this shoe is a size 12. You realise you must be around two inches tall, and you're in a celebrity's house!

You're about to make a decision about what to do now, when you hear a lot of shouting and jeering. The house's owner is throwing a party it would seem, and they're coming this way. You hold your breath and jump into the upturned sneaker for cover, as the door swings open, and the mansion owner walks in, followed by his other famous guests.....

But who is it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk Matt™ (UN: mjwill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Matt™ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1232045-Shrunk-At-Celebrity-Mansion/cid/389157-Whos-mansion-is-it