*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/481518-Buy-her-some-better-clothes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Buy her some better clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Buy her some better clothes

    by: Unknown
The next day, you wake up and run through Mary's life as best you can, pretending when you can't be sure. You make your way to the clothing store, since all your sister has to wear are the nerdy science kid sweaters and baggy pants she likes for school. Taking a wad of her saved up cash, you buy a couple of pairs of tight short shorts and some tshirts that reveal more than you had ever seen of your sister. You ditch the old clothes in a restroom after changing, and parade around the mall, giddy at the envious and admiring looks you receive. In the trendy new clothing store you are approached by a young woman of about your age, a redhead with an outfit similar to yours, a lip ring, and a visible thong strap. She gets close to you and slides her arm around you, pressing her breasts to yours, obviously attracted to you. You smile and nod, excited at a prospect most guys can only dream of. She doffs her name tag and leads you back to a storage room, where you sit on a crate while she slides off her blouse. Your nipples get a little more stiff as she straddles your toned thigh, and brings herself closer to you than before. She gyrates a little on your lap, her breasts bouncing in your face. You grab one, peel back the bra a little, and lick it around twice before reaching her small pink nipple. She gasps a little, and tugs your tshirt off before moving down to undo you tight shorts. You help her, and soon you are both on the floor, clad only in your underwear, slowly grinding your hips against one another. Somethign comes over you, and you flip the woman onto her back, rip off her bra and work both of her nipples, biting her neck. She retaliates, and pulls your panties down, sticking her head in the fork of your legs. You feel her tounge slip into your vagina, and find your clitoris. You orgasm and moan, pulling her out of her underwear to return the favor. You grind your hips a little more until each of you orgasms again.

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss her deeply, slide down her throat and possess her.

2. Take her home for more.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/481518-Buy-her-some-better-clothes