*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A painful discovery
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1073723-A-painful-discovery
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1200495
Your walking past an all girls school when suddenly you shrink. What happens?
This choice: You walk towards the doorway of the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A painful discovery

    by: ForestFire5000
You decide that your best option at the moment is to seek help. You won't be able to do much on your own at 1 inch tall, after all.

As you begin walking toward the front gates to the school, you hear a bell ring. Suddenly, you feel the ground shaking below you. You turn around in horror to see a stampede of girls running onto the school grounds. You try to flee to safety, but before you can even take one step, you feel the rubber sole of one of the girl's shoes pressing down on you. You try to resist the pressure, but your inch tall body is simply too weak to fend off the girl's massive foot. You feel your body being crushed effortlessly beneath her weight as she simply continues to run to class without even noticing you.

This act is repeated by several other girls before the stampede is finally over. Your tiny body now lies motionless on the hard cement walkway, even flatter than a pancake. Yet, much to your amazement, you haven't died yet! Within mere moments, every single broken bone in your body (which was virtually all of them) began to heal themselves. Your body begins to regain its original shape as you struggle to peel yourself off of the ground. It seems that whatever it was that shrunk you also made you pretty much invincible! You still felt the pain (and it hurt like hell) but you had somehow survived being trampled by at least 20 different girls just now!

"Well, I don't really know how I'm still alive, but I seriously need to get some help! I've got to find my girlfriend! If I get captured by someone else, then they would probably try to keep me as their pet, or slave, or something... At that point, I'm not really sure if being immortal would be a good thing or not!"

You then set off to find your girlfriend and seek help from her.


What happens next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1200495-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-school/cid/1073723-A-painful-discovery