*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/845705-Chelsea-wants-to-grow-bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1193752
She is vary busty and really big
This choice: She says grow my boobs more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chelsea wants to grow bigger

    by: oliver
Chelsea says" please make them bigger I will do what ever you want, the feeling every time they grow is the best feeling in the world" you think twice as she is already quite big, but before you can argue or say anything Chelsea begins to rub the top of your leg and says "anything I will even be your girlfriend now please make me bigger". Mike does not know what to say but nods his head up and down a couple of times "good that's settled then"says Chelsea pulling Mike into her breasts and kissing him hard on the lips "mmmm this growing is getting me very horny now suck my nipples"Chelsea's massive breasts have made her nipples extra big and long nearly two inches now ,"honey make me bigger" . Mike thinking he's dreaming gives her a bigger dose of the ray this time and her breasts grow five cup sizes bigger "aahhh yes " says Chelsea "more I want to squash you and be double my original size at least do not stop now".Mike getting turned on lots by Chelsea's size and her rubbing gives her a 10 second burst with the ray gun "oh my god yes I think im gonna cum lick my nipples now " said Chelsea as her breasts start to grow bigger and more sensitive Mike licks her nipples and sucks on them.All the growingis stretching Chelsea's bra it starts to strain on her shoulder straps and tear as her breasts get bigger and bigger "yes yes aahhh ahhh ahhhh! "Chelsea shouts louder and louder as her breasts get to double the original size she orgasms shouting and screaming. A few seconds later Chelsea says "oh my god Mike your the best" as the orgasm subsides "wow" im huge I can hardly see your face over my breasts "Chelsea was now so big Mike could only see her face if he stood up Mike lost for words is putting his head on her huge breasts "I think that's enough now Chelsea "said Mike. No Mike I want to be bigger much bigger then no-one can ever compare me to anyone else ever again" says Chelsea.

You have the following choices:

1. Mike makes her bigger

*Noteb*
2. Mike stops there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 oliver (UN: nostalgia18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/845705-Chelsea-wants-to-grow-bigger