*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/479414-Kevin-watches-an-LL-game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1191039
A benevolent spirit gives Kevin divine power over all boys on earth.
This choice: Kevin attends a sporting event  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kevin watches an LL game.

    by: TheMM
Still in a bit of shock about his "powers", Kevin wander aimlessly until he came upon a Little League game of baseball.

After a few minutes of watching the boys play their game, with their parents and various other people there, some who just happened to be in the part at the time. Keven noticed that one boy was always on the bench, in fact, he didn't even seem to be "bat boy" for the team. It was more like "fat boy" (which his teammates had given him) because he was overweight for his age. In fact, the only reason he was on the team was because his father was the coach.

Somehow, Kevin knew that the boy's name was Jaegar and that due to his father constantly pushing him at only 8 years of age, he had fallen into depression and gotten obese from it.

Suddenly remember his powers, Keven started to get rid of the boy's obesity, removing much of the unneeded fat from his body. Then Kevin added enough strength and muscle to make him just a little bit stronger then everyone else on his team (which wasn't much anyways).

What surprised Keven though, was that as the boy changed, many things around him seemed to change, like all of reality shifted from the changes that Keven made.

"Nuncio was right! No wonder I can't use my abilities for selfish reasons! I'm practically a god..." Keven thought to himself, realizing how truly powerful he was.

After calming himself down, Kevin took a look at Jaegar again, and noticed that he was definately the star player on his team now, and instead of showing off (as most little boys would to some degree), he always cheered his friends even if they struck out.

Happy he changed all reality (and still slightly weirded out by it), Kevin though about what to do next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1191039-Lord-of-the-Boys/cid/479414-Kevin-watches-an-LL-game