*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2681064-Different-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1185265
THIS time with EXTRA macrophilia!
This choice: Different Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Different Story

    by: Ace Jones
(Important author's note: for this version of Jack and the Beanstalk's interactive chapter, the story and interactive chapter's characters will now be replaced with animated anthropomorphic cartoon animals who will now each fill their character's own roles for this story and interactive chapter as well, as the story will now take place in a giant castle located in Camden town London circa 2019, also you may also come up with your own version of this story at any time. And now back to the story and interactive chapter that's already in progress)

Dylan Dalmatian from 101 Dalmatian Street, Hansel the husky and Fergus the fox discovered a giant castle in their hometown and had sneaked their way into the fat giantesses's castle as everything inside the castle itself was gigantic while it was compared to Dylan Hansel and Fergus's small size as our three heroes carefully made their way through the fat giantesses's castle without being seen or noticed or so all three of them thought as they now encountered not one not two but three count em three fat giantess dalmatians themselves as their shadows loomed over all three of our heroes.

"Fee" Dallas the first fat giantess dalmatian bellowed in a deep booming voice

"Fi" Destiny the second fat giantess dalmatian snarled in a deep booming voice.

"Fo" Deja Vu the third fat giantess dalmatian roared in a deep booming voice.

"Fum" All three fat giantess dalmatians said in unison in a deep booming voice.

"What brings our pint sized little brother and his two friends here to our castle?" All three fat giantess dalmatians asked in unison.

"Well both my companions and I spotted your giant castle and sneaked inside." Dylan said as all three of his sisters started listening to what their brother was saying.

"Also your castle is garnering lots of attention even on social media and media outlets around the world as you three definitely are the biggest things that's trending on social media as well." Hansel said as the three fat giantess dalmatians were becoming the media's own darlings.

"And also how did all three of you become gigantic and fat as well?" Fergus asked the three gigantic fat female dalmatians themselves.

"All three of us grew gigantic and fat after drinking some mysterious tasting water of some sort, now if all three of you little half pints are brave enough you can try this mysterious tasting water if you want to." The three fat gigantic dalmatians said in unison as all three of our heroes huddled up.

"Well guys what do you think should we drink some of this mysterious tasting water and see what happens?" Dylan asked his companions.

"I say we should try some of this mysterious tasting water and see what happens, how about it Fergus?" Hansel asked Fergus the fox.

"I'm all for it and you know I always wondered to myself about what it would be like to be a gigantic fat fox." Fergus said as he agreed with Dylan and Hansel.

After having huddled together Dylan addressed his sisters the three fat giantess dalmatians themselves.

"We have come to a decision as we'll try this mysterious tasting water." Dylan said.

"Very well then, my sisters will go and get a spoonful of this mysterious tasting water for you three to try. Now if you two would go get a spoonful of this mysterious tasting water for our three guests to try." Dallas said.

"We're on it." Destiny and Deja Vu said they stomped towards their gigantic kitchen as they then found a gigantic spoon of some sort as they poured in enough mysterious tasting water for all three of our heroes as they stomped back over to where Dallas and the others were at.

"Now drink up boys!" All three bellowed in unison as our three heroes got as close to the gigantic spoon as possible and drank the mysterious tasting water as all three of our heroes instantly grew to a gigantic size as they also fattened up as well.

"Was it tasty boys?" All three fat giantesses asked.

"It certainly was tasty right guys?" Dylan the now gigantic fat dalmatian asked his now gigantic fat companions.

"Oh it was tasty alright." Hansel the now gigantic fat husky replied.

"I'll say *Burapppp* Excuse me." Fergus the now gigantic fat fox wholeheartedly answered as he let loose a monstrous deep sounding burp.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The giants and giantesses reveal themselves to the world.

*Noteb*
2. Different Story.

3. Different Story.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2681064-Different-Story