*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto's spunky pirate meal
  2. Naruto can't pick
  3. Naruto?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173023-The-Ravnous-Caf/cid/359202-Narutos-spunky-pirate-meal
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1173023
A café where anybody could be eating and anybody could be eaten.
This choice: Naruto settles on Nami, bring her on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto's spunky pirate meal

    by: chaos
“Bring her to me, I’m starved!” Naruto said, no longer caring who he ate. All that mattered to him was getting someone inside him as quickly as possible. Bunny nodded and rushed to the kitchen, not bothering to even ask if Naruto wanted Nami shrunken or taken to a private room. She had a hungry patron to feed.

Naruto was left at the table, holding his stomach and thinking hard about his meal. He knew that morally it had to be wrong to eat someone alive, but right now, he could care less. His hunger needed to be sated and he’d deal with the moral ramifications later. Besides, he was a ninja, killing people was what he did. So what if this person would be dyeing inside of him instead of with a blade in their necks. A death was a death, no matter how you did it.

Soon, out of the kitchen came Bunny. Balancing a huge covered plate on one hand, she walked over to Naruto, who looked like he was going to explode. His meal had come and he could barely contain his excitement. Soon he’d be dining on a delicious girl, he could hardly wait.

The plate was placed on his table and the cover was removed. Naruto stared strait into scared and confused eyes of Nami. She wore a white shirt, with blue strips all over and a tiny orange mini-skirt that barely covered her long legs. She was kneeling on the plate, unsure of how she’d ended up on the platter.

“Hey kid, where am I?” Nami asked, looking at Naruto curiously. The kid looked like he was ready to go ballistic. His eyes were wild a bit of drool was running down his chin.

“I’ll tell you were you’re going, into my belly,” Naruto chuckled.
Nami looked at Naruto like he was crazy. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“I’m going to eat you up good,” Naruto simply said and lounged at the unsuspecting pirate. Nami didn’t even have time to flinch, with Naruto training in speed and his maddening hunger, he had grabbed Nami around the waist. Naruto pulled the girl closer and opened his mouth wide. Nami gasped as his gapping maw stretched out to impossible proportions. Realizing she was in trouble, Nami tried to think of a way out of her current predicament.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Nami begged, trying to come up with a way to get her away from the hungry ninja. She needed to think fast, or she was going to end up being eaten by an overly spirited ninja boy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nami says something that makes Naruto pause

2. Naruto ignores whatever Nami is saying and eats her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173023-The-Ravnous-Caf/cid/359202-Narutos-spunky-pirate-meal