*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/949332-who-is-hugely-fat-holds-out-a-hand-to-shake
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: who is hugely fat, holds out a hand to shake...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

who is hugely fat, holds out a hand to shake...

    by: tycoon
The man standing before you is huge! Your uncle is a giant of man. His height is only a contributing factor, he must be 6'7, maybe 6'8; but the real effect to how big he is, is the size of his belly. His gut is a large round mound of flesh, hanging a few feet in front of him. His stance is wide, and body is thick. He's wearing a collared button up dress shirt that stretches out over his gut, and looks tight around the apex of it. His slacks look neat and tailored, but they have to be custom made. You don't know anywhere that would sell something close to this size.
He Greets you enthusiastically with a handshake, which you take, surprised by the crushing grip he has.
"Eric! It's been so long! Come on in." He says and lumbers to the side to allow you entrance. You step forward, getting your first view of the entrance to the enormous house. Inside there a huge opening, a grand hall would describe it. with two large staircases that lead up to a balcony second floor. there are multiple doors and hallways just in the entrance. It'll take you ages to figure out where everything is.
"Huge place you got." You say trying to ignore the imposing figure behind you.
"Oh yes, I made a fortune from working out of my labs. But I don't want to bore you, come on, I want to show you..."

You have the following choices:

1. Your room

*Noteb*
2. The kitchen

3. The pool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tycoon (UN: totterer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/949332-who-is-hugely-fat-holds-out-a-hand-to-shake