*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/636866-An-Even-Bigger-Man
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: an even bigger guy, clad casually in shorts and polo shirt...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Even Bigger Man

    by: Theday
You pass the big shirtless guy and see a man wearing the biggest pair of white shorts and a light pink polo shirt you've ever seen. The man is massive. His legs must be as thick a tree trunks. His body is wide and soft looking, you can see that the massive pink shirt covers a massive gut.
"Eric!" says the massive man and he waddles on over with his arms stretched out. You're a little nervous he's going to run you over but stops in time and wraps his arms around you and gives you a strong bear hug against his belly, lifting you off the ground in the process. You can't even reach all the way around him.
"Uncle Geoff," you say uneasily.
"I haven't seen you in ages," Uncle Geoff says putting you down and places his giant meaty paws on your shoulders," Let me get a good look at you."
You stand still, and take in just how much bigger your uncle is. By your guess he's 6'5" and is probably twice as wide as you.
"You look just like your father when he was your age," Uncle Geoff says with a smile," same hair, same boney body, same eyes."
"Thanks," you smile," I guess."
"Well my house is your house now, so make yourself comfortable. Jimmy here will show you the way to your room," Geoff says and the shirtless door keeper walks over," I have to go make an important phone call."
You nod and follow Jimmy to the stairs as your uncle scurries away to a different part of the house.

As you walk down the hallway you see... What?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/636866-An-Even-Bigger-Man