*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/536770-The-tour-of-the-house
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: returns the hug, squeezing as hard as he can with his strong arms...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The tour of the house

    by: Unknown
Eric returns the hug his uncle gave him, only it was much stronger, becasue of his muscular arms.

"Come with me!" Uncle Geoff said, and Eric follows, they go to a really big room "This is the bar" Uncle Geoff says "I rent out the space regularly to the town, so there's always a lot of parties going on here, even some celebrities show up sometimes." he told Eric, and they went into another room. "This is the kitchen, I always have a 24 hour staff ready for whatever I throw at them, and trust me, i use them a lot!" He said rubbing his gut. "Here, I had my head chef whip up some black forest cake. Try a slice." He went over to a giant mound of cake that seemed to be smothered in chocolate.

"Oh wow, I don't know if i could even finish one slice.

"No problem, you can eat while i give you the tour." Eric, not seeing anything wrong with that, gratefully takes a slice. "Good boy" Uncle Geoff said, Eric was going to make a good fat servant!

The next room was even bigger than the kitchen, and had mostly servants in here Eric noted as he slowly worked his way through the giant mound of chocolate he was carrying with him. "This room is the room where all my guests and servants sit down to talk." Then they took the elevator up to what looked like a bedroom. "This is your bedroom" Uncle, as Eric was already starting to call him, said. "Go ahead and put your things in there, finish the cake, and feel free to explore. I'll be down getting dinner prepared." So there, Uncle Geoff left to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make his plan on how to get Eric to become his fat servant

2. Eat

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/536770-The-tour-of-the-house