*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Cunning Fox
  2. Stuffed Meal
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/484599-A-Cunning-Fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1161298
A weight gain story involving renamon!
This choice: Feed Guilmon the rest of the bakery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Cunning Fox

    by: Unknown
Guilmon laid down on the couch still relaxing his stomach. He was tired and wanted to digest before he ate more. Renamon on the other hand wasn't as patient for her next planned meal, him. She grabbed a few loaves he hadn't eaten and walked beside him. Using her feminine charm she rubbed his stomach soothingly.
"That feels good," Guilmon murred in pleasure.
"Now why'd you stop eating dear?" said Renamon using her most attractive voice and staring deeply into his eyes.
Guilmon's heart was pounding. This was the same thing that she did to make him eat Takato. It was probably the one thing that had more influence over him than eating and when it was an order to eat he was helpless. When Renamon saw the love strucken, sappy face lock eyes with her she knew he was ready to eat more. She handed him the loaves of bread and then gathered up all the rest of the food.
Despite being full he force the bread down. He kept his mind focused on Renamon and after the first few loaves found it becoming easier to eat. With new vigor he began munching down the remaining food until it was all gone.
"You did well my dear." congradulated Renamon, hiding her watering mouth.
"Yeah, I did i-" Guilmon started only to collapse onto his back. The amount of food finally hit him as he fainted from the fullness. His stomach was massive now. Easily the size of a wrecking ball and just as solid. Renamon figured he couldn't fit another thing in there at the moment without a little more coaxing from her, though she decided that letting him digest the food would be more practical. After eating that much he'd easily be able to eat loads more when he became hungry again. On the other hand he did look very suculent. She could always eat him now. She had a single loaf of bread she saved for herself to hold off her hunger a little longer. She ate it with one had and massaged his belly to hasten its conversion into fat.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/484599-A-Cunning-Fox