*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/675831-Guilmon-starts-sleep-eating-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1161298
A weight gain story involving renamon!
This choice: Guilmon starts sleep eating her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Guilmon starts sleep eating her.

    by: Shidoy
Renamon was about to make her move and eat Guilmon, but just before Renamon could even open her mouth, Guilmon got up. "Oh, Guilmon awake already?!" Renamon said. "Are you hungry, you big boy?" Renamon said in a flirting tone. But Guilmon's response was: "Zzzz." It was then Renamon realize that Guilmon was still asleep. "You're sleep walking?!" Guilmon then grab the loaf of bread from Renamon's hand and eat it. "No, you're sleep eating!" Guilmon continue to eat, even things that weren't food. A thought came across Renamon's head while seeing Guilmon eating the couch. "This could be useful, and fun." Renamon just sat back and enjoyed the show as Guilmon continue to eat everything and getting bigger while doing so. He eat the chairs, the dinner table, the beds, the microwave, the oven, the fridge, the tv, every thing. Soon there was nothing left but an empty building. Guilmon had gotten huge after his meal, especially his belly; Guilmon was still sleeping, even after all of that. Renamon was impress, and a little attracted, of Guilmon, she walk towards him to give him a well deserved belly rub; big mistake! As soon as Renamon touch his massive belly, which was twice the size it was before Guilmon went to sleep, Guilmon grab Renamon's feet and shoved them down his throat. Renamon tried to get loose, but it was no use she was trapped. Guilmon slowly began to swallow, Renamon's struggles were useless, slowly there was more and more of Renamon inside Guilmon. Guilmon was up to her belly button, Renamon was starting to get scared. She wanted to eat Guilmon, not get eaten by him! With a few more swallows, Renamon's body was completely inside Guilmon; only her head remains. Renamon gave one last scream before her doom, this woke Guilmon. Renamon was saved...

or was she?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy (UN: shidoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/675831-Guilmon-starts-sleep-eating-her