*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Guilmon is safe, for now
  2. A Cunning Fox
  3. Stuffed Meal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/676141-Guilmon-is-safe-for-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1161298
A weight gain story involving renamon!
This choice: She decides to make the most of her partner and feed him more.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Guilmon is safe, for now

    by: Shidoy
Renamon eat her loaf of dread, but it was not enough, she needed more! She needed to have that fat lizard inside her stomach, NOW! Renamon jump on top of Guilmon and open her mouth wide. But just before she could eat him, she stops. "I can't do it! Not yet at least." Before Renamon got off from on top of Guilmon, she gave him a kiss on his fat cheek and left. She went to another house for food. Ones there, she eat everything, all the food and the owners. Ones she had finish, she was as big as Guilmon, maybe even a little bigger. She made her way back to Guilmon and laid down next to him. She takes one last look at Guilmon and says: "Good night Guilmon, pleasant dreams." And with that she falls asleep. Renamon begins dreaming of food and of her future fatter self. In her dream she found Guilmon, also fatter. In her dream Guilmon was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. on a plate as food

2. on top of her belly feeding her

*Noteb*
3. her boyfriend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy (UN: shidoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/676141-Guilmon-is-safe-for-now