*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1154157-Tickling-Lacus-Clyne/cid/767324-Tied-to-a-wall-with-her-wrists-high-over-her-head
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1154157
Lacus from Gundam SEED ends up being tickled. GPs for long adds
This choice: Tied to a wall with her wrists high over her head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tied to a wall with her wrists high over her head

    by: Beauregard
She fluttered her eyelids and looked around in a dark, gloomy room with little light coming in through a slit in the door across the room. She then shivered and realized in shock that she was stripped down to her bra and panties! Lacus began to fear as she wondered why she was here and what was going to happen to her. The answer walked in about 10 minutes later. The persons were three natural females who hate all coordinators, no matter how nice they are.

She couldnt recognize them at first and was fearful of who they were. Then the seemingly leader of the three spoke. "Hello Ms. Clyne. Are you comfortable?" Lacus interrupted her saying, "Who are you?!?! Why am I here?!" The leader responded, "I? That is not important to you. Why you are here? Youre being held for a ransom... and for our own personal entertainment... Hehehe." With that, the leader signaled one of the other girls who stepped towards the now very scared Lacus and slowly stroked a fingertip across her taunt, stretched armpit. Lacus replied with tiny fits of giggles, "Hehehehehehe stop that, hehehehehe I'm very ticklish!" The leader smirked at this and then the first girl added two more stroking fingers to the giggling Lacus' armpit which caused her to giggle more uncontrollably. "Hehehehehehehehehe oh dear! That tickles so much!!" After watching her giggle and squirm for a few minutes the leader snapped and the girl stopped.

"Why are you doing this to me?!?!?" a frantic Lacus pleaded. The leader said, "Because its fun hehe..." Then the first girl continued tickling her armpit but with five fingers this time and applied the same motion to her other armpit. Lacus was getting hysterical now, squealing and giggling like a crazy school girl. "HEHEHEHEHEHE Oh do please stop!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE" After five minutes of armpit tickling, the leader decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Let the second girl tickle Lacus' torso

*Noteb*
2. Make the first girl stop and go for Lacus' feet herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Beauregard (UN: that1dood92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Falconwing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1154157-Tickling-Lacus-Clyne/cid/767324-Tied-to-a-wall-with-her-wrists-high-over-her-head