*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom and Caroline
  2. Hot and pregnant
  3. Ms. Flanny part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/603099-Mom-and-Caroline
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1134413
You win a body switching machine in a contest. When other people find it what will happen?
This choice: sneck into your bathroom for a proper look.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mom and Caroline

    by: ghossedwriter
You are about to go to your hot neighbor, Ms Flanny's, house, but a voice calls out from your house. Your mom walks into the shed and calls out:

"Ms. Flanny? Oh Caroline? Are you here?"

First, you quickly look for a place to hide. Perhaps your mom was calling for your neighbor, or the real Ms. Flanny, in your body, told your mom about the switch and your mom is making sure that you are not Ms. Flanny. You try to run behind the body-switching machine, but you had forgotten that Caroline Flanny's body was 8 months pregnant. Your old body could have squeezed behind the machine, but instead you hold your protruding stomach as you can't find a place to hide.

"Ah! There you are, Ms. Flanny. Can I help you back to your house?" Your mother kindly asks.

"Umm, sure." You decide to fake being Ms. Flanny, at least for the time being.

As your mother walks with you over toward Ms. Flanny's house at a slow pace, so as not to disturb the baby, your mother starts some small talk.

"So, Caroline, how are you lately? Have you thought about your expectancy?"

"Yeah, well, the baby is not coming yet until a few weeks." You answer uneasily.

"Have you thought about preparing a baby shower?"

"Yes. I am planning for it to be soon. If you want to be there, you can bring your family. Everyone is welcome at the baby shower." You again uncomfortably answer. As you are a teenage boy, you really hadn't thought about expecting a baby, much less being pregnant with a baby.

"And, if I'm not too bold to ask, but what will be the baby's name?" You mother asks inquisatively.

"Uh," you gulp and dart your eyes around for a name. You notice a realtor's sign at the house across the street, and say that name.

"Walter-- if it's a boy." You slap your head. Walter!

"And if it's a girl?" Your mom asks.

"Umm," your mother's maiden name quickly comes to your head.

"Annibel! The name will be Annibel or Annie." You mutter quietly. You mother immediately recognizes it to be her maiden name. As smart as she is, nothing much passes by your mother. You are relieved, though, that she hasn't discovered Ms. Flanny's true identity.
You walk up the steps to Ms. Flanny's house, walking carefully and clutching your sensitive stomach with both hands. As you open the front door with the house key in Caroline Flanny's pocket, you wave goodbye to mom and go in the house.

You have the following choices:

1. Caroline in your body answers the door

2. more with you in Caroline

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghossedwriter (UN: ghossedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1134413-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/603099-Mom-and-Caroline