*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Glutton
  2. More choices
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/448115-The-Glutton
Rated: E · Interactive · Computers · #1124860
Make your favorite characters gain Have fun with it
This choice: just because  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Glutton

    by: Mizu
Danny grimaced, dodging beam after beam of spectral energy fired by his ghostly opponent.

Imagine his surprise when, at Nasty Burger of all places, his ghost sense had began going off. It was only a few minutes later when the ghostly form of an obese, blond male, clad only in a soiled tank top, coupled with a bib, and shorts far, far too tight appeared, and with an ethereal fork grasped in each hand, began causing chaos.

"You can't run forever, you scrawny thing!" the ghost, who had identified himself as the Glutton, shouted, his speed and accuracy belying his size as he stopped his assault momentarily to stuff a handful of onion rings into his mouth.

Danny snorted. And this was supposed to have been a normal, family outing.

Among the chaos of the rapidly becoming destroyed Nasty Burger, only his sister and parents remained among the clutter of upturned tables and chairs and abandoned food. His parents, unorganized as usual, were rummaging through his father's many pockets for one of their ghost-battling contraptions. His sister, in a surprising turn of events, sat boredly in the remnants of a booth, filing her nails. The other patrons, as any sane person would, had fled once the Glutton had began to rampage.

"Somehow I doubt that!" Danny taunted, somersalting in midair to avoid another of the Glutton's attacks. Wincing, Danny noticed that this time, the Glutton had sent a brigade of flaming hamburger patties at him. Apparently, this ghost, like the Lunch Lady, could also manipulate food.

He could deal with that. That is, as so long as he wasn't able to form a 30 foot tall meat monster. Those, he might have trouble with.

He had been lucky up to this point in time: He had avoided every attack sent at him so far. Strategy, as Sam would say, by gauging the enemie's strengths and weaknesses by observing their battle patterns. So far, he had been able to surmise several things:

1. The Glutton was, by no means, slow. For a ghost the size of a whale, he had the speed and reaction rates of an Omlypic sprinter.

2. The Glutton's powers seemed food-oriented, much like the Lunch Lady's, although Danny was still unsure of any effects, if any, the Glutton's golden energy beams would have.

3. True to his name, the Glutton seemed to love food even in the afterlife. He would stop every few minutes during the battle to hastily swallow something or another - usually dripping with grease.

Danny's eyes widened, a smirk coming to his lips as that last piece of information hit him.

That was it. The Glutton was vulnerable whenever he paused to eat. So then, perhaps if the Glutton was tempted enough...

Turning in midair, Danny dodged another energy beam and quickly sped a confused Glutton, and into the somewhat smoldering kitchens of the Nasty Burger. Concentrating, he was then able to conjure up a ghostly whirlwind, hamburger patties, buns, and toppings all spinning in the wind from where they had been abandoned upon griddles and countertops. With a flick of his wrist, Danny combined all of the ingredients until he was left with a good three dozen hamburgers floating in the air.

Turning to the Glutton, Danny smiled impishly to see that the gargantuan ghoulie had a glazed look on his face and was licking his blue lips hungrily.

Picking one of the burgers up, Danny began to tease his opponent.

"Wow, these look really good, if I do say so myself..." Danny called slowly, inhaling the scent of one of the burgers as he held it up to his nose.

With abandon, Danny then tore into the burger, stuffing it into his mouth and swallowing it as quickly as he could - not only to avoid choking, but to make the burger seem incredibly delicious as well.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" Danny asked playfully, rubbing his stomach for emphasis. "They're so good, I might eat them all up!"

And that tore it.

With a scream of hunger and rage, the Glutton lunged towards the cloud of hamburgers and began to devour them, stuffing them two at a time into his colossal mouth.

Smirking, Danny quickly whipped out the Fenton thermous. The Glutton had dropped all of his defenses. This fight was over.

Or at least, that was what Danny thought when an erratic blue light, and excruciating pain, suddenly enveloped him as well as the Glutton.

"Danny! Mom, Dad stop! What are you doing!"

Turning around as his vision began to fade to black, Danny saw that Jazz had abandoned her spot in the booth and was rushing toward her parents, the latter of which had fired a beam of sorts at him and the Glutton.

"Jack! Jack, that's not the Fenton Ghost-B-Gone! That's the...the...what is that thing anyway?!" Danny's mother, Maddie, exclaimed as she watched the Glutton and the "ghost boy" fall to the floor in pain.

"Uh...I could have sworn that this was the Fenton Spectorshooter..." his father, Jack replied, as he scratched his head.

"Dad! You idiot! That's the Fenton..."

Danny's eyes close as his sister's voice slowly becomes eclipsed by darkness, pierced only by the Glutton's gasps as the titan of a ghost beside him deflates and disappeaers.

You have the following choices:

1. Later, Danny wakes up

*Noteb*
2. Later, Danny wakes up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mizu (UN: palos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spleeguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1124860-Danny-Phantom-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/448115-The-Glutton