*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Onward into the Black Forest
  2. Make it, or Die Trying
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1118902-An-Elfs-Life/cid/324627-Onward-into-the-Black-Forest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1118902
You are Mayfair, an elf maiden, and you have trouble staying out of demon's stomachs.
This choice: Northeast road  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Onward into the Black Forest

    by: dragonx
The northeast path sounds good to you. Even though it goes through the Black Forest, you bravely move onward. The Black Forest is known of the packs of Shadow Monsters and the Shadow Fox Clan. You think for a moment... maybe you can ask on of the Fox Clanners to guide you through the forest? Probably not. You have no idea where they live, nor you doubt that one would pass up on sexy elf maiden flesh just to help you. But then you think of something, what if you can compromize with one of them? Maybe? Regardless, you move on.

Even in the day, the Black Forest is pitch... well, black. It is hard to navigate in such a dark and dense forest, but you keep moving. Finally, when you know it is night time (the forest is even darker, if you can belive it), you unpack your stuff to rest. The small camp fire barely lights up the small clearing. "Damn, it's dark. Even with this fire, I won't know when a monster shows up until my head is in its mouth. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."

Suddenly, you hear a rustle of leaves, and swift footsteps. Grabbing you only defense, a short sword, you brace yourself for anything.

It is...

You have the following choices:

1. a male Shadow Fox Clanner

2. a female Shadow Fox Clanner

*Noteb*
3. a Night Tortoise

*Noteb*
4. a Ptera Striker

*Noteb*
5. a Hell Kat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonx (UN: dragonsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1118902-An-Elfs-Life/cid/324627-Onward-into-the-Black-Forest