*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Is This Real?
  2. The Big Shrink
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/340975-Is-This-Real
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117601
You're suddenly shrunk in your girlfriends house...Oh No!
This choice: On the Floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Is This Real?

    by: Markus
Your head is still spinning when you come to. You are surrounded by some kind of blue landscape. There are tall bushes all around. Whatever you are sitting on is quite soft. "What the heck happened? Where am I?" One second you where sitting down on the couch, the next, you are not sure. "Did I really shrink, or was that some kind of dream," you think to yourself. In the distance, someone calls out your name, "RYAN, WHERE DID YOU GO?" "I am right here!" Your voice sounds strange, almost a little high pitched. "RYAN!" You here the voice again, but this time it is even louder. You turn around to find the source of the voice, then you notice what is above you. "Oh no..." The couch you were about to sit on is now like thirty stories tall. The blue forest you are in is Alex's living room carpet! "Shit! How am I going to get out of this!"

Just then, the floor shakes violently. Out of nowhere, a giant while wall slams down right behind you. Your tiny body is knocked backwards quite a distance. It takes a second to get back up, and when you do, you realize the white wall is your girlfriend's giant tennis shoe! You have to tilt your head all the way back just to see up to her waist. The shoe next to you quickly lifts up as Alex...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: hempster3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117601-BIG-Trouble/cid/340975-Is-This-Real