*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/885715-They-Know-Youve-Shrunk
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Head towards the bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They Know You've Shrunk!

    by: Mr. E
You're about to go to the bathroom and hope none of the girls are taking a dump when you hear two familiar voices echoing from the vent that connects the upper level to the basement.

"I wonder if he shrunk yet? I've been dying to get my hands on him ever since he started coming over here."

"Wait sis, you really shrunk him? but I kind of liked him big? what can he possibly do for us while hes so tiny and useless?"

"OH you'd be surprised at the ideas i've thought for him to do. lets just say he'll fit in a lot more "holes" now that hes so small. OOO i cant wait to try him out."

"But what will Mom say"

"Screw mom. He'll be our little secret. If we tell her then she'll want us to share him with her."

Josh didnt like what he just heard but he have much time to hide and the cellar door burst open to reveal the two girls who could not hold back their excitement in enslaving him and toying with his helpless body.

The two giantesses standing in the doorway were none other than.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Avery and Courtney

*Noteb*
2. Avery and Britney

*Noteb*
3. Jordan and Christine

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/885715-They-Know-Youve-Shrunk