*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/428652-Hamper-happenings
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Go down the hall to the laundry room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hamper happenings

    by: supercooldude
You decide that you should check out the laundry room just cuz. You make your way down the side of the couch holding onto the sleeping bag and gently thud onto the floor. At your new size of what you figure has to be at least half an inch you start heading down the hallway. Everything around you is so big! Finally after what seems like forever you make it to the laundry room. Theres clothes everywhere. You guess thats what happens when four girls live together in a house. You walk over to a hamper and figure if you can make it to the top maybe someone will come by and you can get there attention. You scale the side of the basket and come to the top. As you haul yourself up you try to get your footing on the edge of the basket but the rounded plastic makes it hard for you to get your footing. You wobble back and forth and then fall backwards into the hamper full of clothes and unmentionables. You figure this laundry must have not been done yet because it smells rather funky. Suddenly theres a large booming off in the distance. To your horror someone walks in and reaches into the hamper!

You have the following choices:

1. Brittneys mom needs panties

*Noteb*
2. Courtney needs a bra!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/428652-Hamper-happenings