*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329476-Get-a-load-of-Derek
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: He masterbates to his hearts content!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get a load of Derek!

    by: supercooldude
Derek grabs his dick with his right hand and starts pumping up and down. Within seconds his dick is hard and erect standing what seems like 10 feet tall to you. He tilts his head back and holds the magazine up so he can see. You struggle to get out of his pubes but its no use. You do the only thing you can. You start yelling his name trying to get him to stop but its no use. Suddenly you hear him let out a loud O noise and you look up to see a giant spert of cum blow out the top of his dick. You know what your in for and you brace for impact. The warm white goo rains down all over you. Your coated in a thick layer of sperm. And just when you think its over a little more pours down his dick right atop you. Your warm and your mouth tastes salty. You vow to kick his ass when you get back to normal size. Thats when you see him reach over and grab a hanky. He brings it down and starts to wipe the goo off his dick. You get scooped up into the rag with the rest of his load and then when hes done he neatly folds and jams the hanky under his pillow on his bed. Your stuck in darkness and your covered in jizz. You decide you better do something quick before he comes back!

You have the following choices:

1. Get out of the rag and wait for someone to come along

*Noteb*
2. Get out of the rag and get the hell out!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329476-Get-a-load-of-Derek