*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329436-Giantess-Aunt-Cindy
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: Aunt Cindy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Giantess Aunt Cindy

    by: supercooldude
As you sit on the pillow you hear someone snoring loudly. Uh oh you think, you must have fallen asleep with someone last night.You try to get your barrings and stand up on the pillow to see who you fell asleep with but its no use, you keep sinking into the soft material. You decide it would probably be easier if you were off the pillow so you roll down and land safely on the mattress. You stand up and look over at the giant women sleeping next to you and realise its none other than your aunt Cindy. You always did sorta have a thing for her so you can see how you could crawl into bed with her. It suddenly occurs to you that her massive size easily dwarfs you and it would probably be a good idea to get away before she wakes up. You walk to the edge of the bed and look down. Sitting on the floor is a hamper full of clothes. You look back at your sleeping aunt who has just rolled over exposing her breasts, wich are almost pouring out of her bra. You cant help but feel a little aroused. Suddenly you hear her start to murmer something. You decide that you better figure out what your gonna do before the sleeping giantess awakens and finds you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Snuggle into her giant bra

2. Leap of faith into the hamper!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/329436-Giantess-Aunt-Cindy