*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Safe in your own bed?
  2. Waking up to a big new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/322745-Safe-in-your-own-bed
Rated: · Interactive · Erotica · #1115421
Your 18 years old and you shrink in various places with various people around
This choice: You went home and fell asleep in your own bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Safe in your own bed?

    by: supercooldude
You look around and realise you came home and fell asleep in your own bed. At least you know your surroundings. You walk to the edge of your bed and realise that the floor is way to far away for you to get down. Suddenly theres a huge pounding at the door. You look across the room and in walks your mother in her night shirt and a pair of pink panties. She walks over to your bed and looks down. You stare up waving your arms but its no use, she cant see you. As you sit there defeated you realise she has turned her back to you and suddenly her pink clad ass is plummeting towards your bed. You duck out of the way just before the ass makes a defaning boom. You look at your mothers panties and see her exposed ass crack hanging out the back of the panties. You did need a way off this bed. The only question is do you brave the treck to the front and ride shotgun or sit in the backseat?

You have the following choices:

1. Go down the back of the panties, there right there

*Noteb*
2. Brave the trip and go to the front

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
supercooldude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1115421-Adventures-of-an-18--year-old-shrink/cid/322745-Safe-in-your-own-bed