*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ring around the Towa
  2. Ms. Millions
  3. Other others.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1099274-MegamanEXE-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2866776-Ring-around-the-Towa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1099274
A strange virus spreads through the net, and out of it...
This choice: Perhaps someone else?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ring around the Towa

    by: YugiohPKMN
I didn’t see this before I made the other one.....oh well, I I’ll use this bit for Mary Towa and her Navi, Ring.EXE.

Mary is an Electopian-Netopian(for those fresh to the series L O R E, the IRL equivalent is Japanese-American) girl with a pacemaker, meaning she has some sort of minor to moderate heart problem, who prefers being alone. While she does want friends, she finds it hard to go out and make them, due to her poor health.

Ring.EXE is Mary’s NetNavi, and a very outgoing sort of person....program. She has Mary’s best intentions in mind, such as signing her up for a Net Battle Tournament to help her make friends......even if Ring and Mary don’t always see eye-to-eye.

Both only appeared in Battle Chip Challenge, a sidegame. That doesn’t matter, but this does: Which one will (initially) gain weight?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mary gains weight.

*Noteb*
2. Ring gains weight.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YugiohPKMN (UN: gpgclean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1099274-MegamanEXE-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2866776-Ring-around-the-Towa