*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ribbita or Pride?
  2. Other others.
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1099274-MegamanEXE-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2866720-Ribbita-or-Pride
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1099274
A strange virus spreads through the net, and out of it...
This choice: Ribbita  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ribbita or Pride?

    by: YugiohPKMN
Hold up, I swore there were more female MMBN characters then that......

Like Princess Pride! The Princess of Yumland was a agent of Gospel in 2, but became a defender of the Internet and a valuable member of Team Colonel in 5.

Not that Ribbita isn’t a bad choice either.....the frog themed reporter and announcer for the DNN also showed up in 2, and was also a member of Team Colonel in 5, albet a very late member.

While neither of their Navi’s are female, they both were interesting boss fights and useful teammates!




.....Notice how I said interesting, not fun. Fuck BN2 Toadman.

Or perhaps you want a choice of some more girls to fatten?

You have the following choices:

1. Ribbita

*Noteb*
2. Pride

3. More choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YugiohPKMN (UN: gpgclean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1099274-MegamanEXE-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2866720-Ribbita-or-Pride