*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Acts
  2. psalms
  3. Philippians
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093658-favorite-bible-verse/cid/1270425-The-Acts
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #1093658
i can do all things through christ whom strengthens me
This choice: The Acts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Acts

    by: trajero
Continue
The book of Acts chapter 9:17-19. (Saul's conversion)
New century version. "So Anias went to the house of Judas. He laid his hands on Saul and said, 'Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus sent me. He is the one you saw on the road on your way here. He sent me so that you can see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.' Immediately, something that looked like fish scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he was able to see again! Then Saul got up and was baptized. After he ate some food, his strength was returned"

Amplified Bible. So Annaias left and went into the house. And he laid his hands on Saul and said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, Who appeared to you along the way by which you came here, has sent me that you may recover your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." And instantly something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he recovered his sight. Then he arose and was baptized. And after he took some food, he was strengthened. For several days afterward he remained with the disciples at Damascus.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Next verse

*Noteb*
2. Romans

*Noteb*
3. Paul's story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jarrett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093658-favorite-bible-verse/cid/1270425-The-Acts