*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Already a strange day
  2. The Road to Torino
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/2410618-Already-a-strange-day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1077016
Female Olympians grow and run amok
This choice: Emily Hughes, figure skating, United States  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Already a strange day

    by: Unknown
Emily had been training for weeks. She listened to her coach and had been practicing whenever she had time. She was going to make sure that she made her family and friends proud. Even if she didn't get a gold medal, she wasn't about to be defeated easily. On the day of the Olympics, she was a little nervous. However, she wasn't about to back down from a challenge. On the way though, a strange man wearing a mask bumped into her.

"Hey watch it." She said. As he turned towards her, a chill went down her spine. There was something unnatural about him.

"Good luck today, miss Hughes. I think you will find this day to be exciting." He said in a deep voice. He walked away, leaving Emily alone. She wasn't sure what he meant, but she couldn't worry about it right now. She continued on to her destination. When she got there…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AFLhockeydud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/2410618-Already-a-strange-day