*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301443-The-Webber-Home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1071045
You,Jake McDash, along with a buxom blonde side-kick set off to a planet...OF GIANTS!
This choice: In a suburban house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Webber Home

    by: mr.snuffle
Otay in the house liveth:
Stacey Webber: 35, single mother. A MILF, if you will. Shoulder lentgh wavy black hair, brown eyes. Slim but busty wears sleek glasses. Works as a highschool english teacher. often overworked. Loving but authoratative. She divorced her husband who was a cheating bastard and retains some scorn for men though she at heart seeks to once more feel loved. Awwww....

Jessica Webber: 18, a total knockout. Tallish. A lithe, slim body. Average bust, flared hips, and a divinely perfect, tight ass, long, curly brown hair, deep brown eyes. Playful, sometimes sadistically so. Somewhat selfish. She also has a very passionate temper. She's ot always angry, but when she is, you know it.Likes industrial and metal music, sci-fi books. No boyfriend, lots of prospective suitors.

Angie Webber: 17, blonde bombshell. Green eyes.Curvy. Sensitive, Shyish , and thoughtful. Always kind. Submissive in regards to her family.

Mbwun: Large green iguana.Lazy. Chills in the living room in a heated aquarium. Jessica sometimes lets him out to roam about the living room.

Chester: Large orange cat. roams freely in and out of the house.

Okay I think that aboot does it for background info. NOw movin' on:

You have the following choice:

1. THE CRASH

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr.snuffle (UN: theorkinman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.snuffle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1071045-Jake-McDash-The-Voyage-to-Garganticus-5/cid/301443-The-Webber-Home