*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/366595-Back-at-Dr-Connors-lab
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Back at Dr Connors' lab

    by: Unknown
The Amazing Friends flew, slided and web-slinged back to the lab of Dr Connors. When they got there Dr Connors was amazed to see how much she had grown in such a short time.
"You've grown even more," he said.
"I know but because of my growth I was able to beat the Green Goblin," replied Firestar.
"Hey we weakened him first," snapped Ice-Man.
"Sure you did. Anyway have you found anything?"
"I have found somethings. As of yet I have found no way of stopping your growth. Not even slow it down."
"No."
"It's getting late. i think it's best you stayed here for the night for observation."
"Will I grow while I'm asleep?"
"A little but you won't grow as much. You need to be fully awake for you to grow fast. But asleep it goes at a slower rate."
"But wait she grew quite fast when she fell unconscious," replied Spider-Man.
"Well in the five minutes she gained around ten inches. But within the hour she's almost trebled her normal size."
"Don't worry guys I'll be fine here," said Firestar.
"Ok," replied Spider-Man. "We'll be back here first thing in the morning."
"Goodnight guys."
She then bends over and gives Spider-Man and Ice-Man a hug. Then they left. Dr Connors took her to a bed he had made for her. She gets in it and goes to sleep.

How much will she have grown by the next morning?

You have the following choices:

1. Ten inches

*Noteb*
2. Two feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/366595-Back-at-Dr-Connors-lab