*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Melt everything
  2. Getting Firetsar Mad
  3. Bombs away
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353600-Melt-everything
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1070657
Making comic-book super-heroines or villainesses grow into giantesses!
This choice: Starts burning his weapons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Melt everything

    by: Unknown
She then started to set all of the Green Goblin's weapons. She was careful that nothing exploded. All the Green Goblin could do was watch.
"What are you doing you over grown freak," said the Green Goblin. "You're destroying my beautiful weapons."
"Oh I'm so sorry," replied Firestar sarcastically. "But I figured that you don't put up much of a fight without your weapons."
Eventually all the weapons were destroyed. By then Firetsar was had grown an extra foot. She was now way too tall for the room.
"Now just before we start I think I should make some more head room," said Firestar. She then melts the entire roof. After that she stood up straight. "Now that feels better."
The Green Goblin noticed that she had missed his glider. He activated it by using a wrist device. It goes to it. He then jumps on it and starts to fly away.
"So long Firestar." He laughs as he flies away.
"Hey you can't get away from me that easily."

Will she be able to catch him?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
AmyBrooke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070657-Giantess-Superheroines-and-Villainesses/cid/353600-Melt-everything