*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The dreaded cookies
  2. Feed me
  3. Feeding Luke
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/404528-The-dreaded-cookies
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: The box of cookies by the bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The dreaded cookies

    by: Thumbnails
Luke grabbed the cookies, but after looking at them he looked warry.
"Bring them over." Matt said seductively.
"I'd love to Matt... but these cookies are special..." He trailed off enthralled by the cookies.
"How special?"
"Very special." Luke said gravely. "I'm not sure you..."
"Just feed them to me." Matt said quickly. Luke shrugged and with a wicked grin walked over to Matt with the cookies. They were large cookies that tasted like chocolate and vanilla. They were delicious and Matt was instantly hard as Luke fed him the first one. With one hand on his engorged memeber and the other feeding him cookie after cookie. Matt used his hands to stroke Luke's thick firm belly. It was surprisingly maliable. Matt was in extasy. It was fantastic. More food then he could count and a handsome man feeding him every bite.
After the cookies were gone Matt wanted more, but Luke just stood there smiling.
"Don't you even realise what you just ate?"
"A carton of cookies?" Matt said sweetly playing with Luke's engorged belly.
"A carton of special cookies." Luke said with a smile. "They were modified. Just one of these baby's will make you gain...

You have the following choices:

1. 10 pounds

*Noteb*
2. more then 10 pounds

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/404528-The-dreaded-cookies