*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Can he finish this??
  2. Leftovers
  3. Turkey?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/404380-Can-he-finish-this
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: *growl* So hungry....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Can he finish this??

    by: Unknown
"You guys follow me in here. You can eat in my room, I sleep right over here." Tim opened a door and led Matt and Russ into a dimly-lit cabin with a sturdy table and two wooden bunk beds. Russ's flip flops shuffled over to a chair while Matt took the adjacent one and sat down. Russ's upper body was still that of an average toned boy, but his portly, tanned gut looked like a donut with a trail of hair crawling inside. The slight overhang of his belly shook over his shorts as he slumped into the seat and the wooden chair legs groaned beneath him.

"I'll get some stuff. Wait here." Tim disappeared back into the kitchen while Matt and Russ exchanged shrugged looks. "Are you sure you handle more food?" Matt asked. "You already look pretty packed."

"I can handle it.", said Russ leaning back in his chair to stretch. "He said it was just some leftovers right?" His shirt pulled up as his chest reared back, fully exposing his pot belly and the flabby rolls separating his firm chest from his portly midsection. The writhing hairs on his navel pulled apart as he stretched his arms behind the chair. Russ just slid his hand up and down his gut, obviously ready for more.

Tim burst in with giant, steaming platters in each his hands. Matt stared in disbelief as he set down a huge helping of turkey burger and a pile of fries, onion rings, and other deep fried assortments in a heap in front of him -- The heavy *clunk* of the plate actually made a bunch of rings topple down off the heap. "These are LEFTOVERS?!" Russ shouted.

"Of course. I've got more in he back. It's not too much for you, right?"

Matt was about to formulate some way of saying "Yes", but his growling stomach betrayed his hunger.

Tim set down a similar platter in front of Russ. "Now hold on while I sauce these babies up." Russ took a large ladle and dumped it into a pot holding the sweetest, most mouth-watering stuff you've ever smelled. Matt stared at Tim's ladle with a pained look as it scooped up and dripped a thick, shimmering red drapery of sauce all over his burger, sausages and fries.

"I wonder which one of you guys can finish first." Tim taunted as he scooped another ladle for Russ's plate.

You have the following choices:

1. Just dig in

*Noteb*
2. Russ proposes an eating contest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/404380-Can-he-finish-this