*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Turkey?
  2. Russ is...
  3. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/308243-Turkey
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: eatting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Turkey?

    by: Thumbnails
"Would you like some?" Russ offered Matt some of what looked like a salami but Matt declined.
"No thanks... what is that anyways?"
"Oh, it's just turkey with our special delicasy sauce. It's a camp Willix secret you know."
"I suppose it must be." Matt said with a smile. "You know what, I guess one bite can't hurt right?"
"That's the spirit." Russ laughed and handed Matt a piece of the turkey. It was coated in a weird red sauce that smelled absolutely delicious.
Matt took a bite and his tastebuds were immidiately awakened. It was delicious! Actually it was better than delicious!
"This is amazing!" Matt exclaimed.
"Help yourself." Russ smiled rubbing his own potbelly. "I think I've had enough. Besides I have another one in my pack." He took out another turkey stick and began to eat it.
Matt dug into the turkey with gusto and before he even knew what was happening it was gone. "They're made by our chef Tim, would you like to meet him?"

You have the following choices:

1. Give me more food!

*Noteb*
2. No thanks, Let's go unpack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/308243-Turkey