*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Russ is very fat
  2. Russ is...
  3. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/308242-Russ-is-very-fat
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1062096
What awaits Matt in the gates of camp Willix? Big things. additions welcome
This choice: incredibly fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Russ is very fat

    by: Thumbnails
Matt turned around and for the first time saw his fellow counsellor Russ and to his surprise he was incredibly fat!
"Oh hi!" Matt said trying to mask his surprise. Russ smiled gently before shaking Matt's hand.
"Nice to meet you." Russ said smiling his very large cheeks. "Welcome to camp Willix."
"Thanks. So you're the other councellor?" Matt asked. Russ nodded his head. "Are... Aren't you a little big to be a councellor here?"
"Not at all." Russ said with a smile. "If anything I'd say I'm not big enough!" Matt looked at him quizzically but judging by how Russ had just laughed he brushed it off as a joke. "Can I help you get set up?"
"YEah sure. That would be great actually."
"Alright. Here follow me, I'll take you to our cabin. We're located just beside the lake in the blue one. You can't miss it."
Matt nodded and began to follow Russ out the door before saying...

You have the following choices:

1. "I could go for a swim right now!"

2. "What did you mean not big enough?"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thumbnails (UN: mantaraider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbnails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1062096-Fat-Camp/cid/308242-Russ-is-very-fat