*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/546411-Felicia-eats-the-pizza-boy
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: She really means it; she wants to eat him!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Felicia eats the pizza boy

    by: SonicV
The pizza boy froze after the customer opened her door. Her appearance was not one he'd normally seen around this part of town. From loooking past her, he could see a very well maintaned apartment, which clearly looked like this woman was raking in the green. However, the woman who ordered the pizza did not look like she went along with this classy looking place. For one thing, she had a gorgeous face, but right now she was breathing heavily and drooling a little.
Aside from her ravenous expression, what also had the guy on edge was that she had her robe opened. Now he wasn't complaining mind you, but what also seemed out of place was the bulging gut on this beautiful blonde, which indicated that she liked to pack it away.

"Umm, here's your pizza ma-WHAA?!" Before he could ask for his money, the delivery boy was pulled into the apartment.
Felicia shut and locked the door, and turned eagerly back towards her prey. She had meant what she thought, this kid did look good enough to eat.
First things first though.

As the pizza boy rubbed his head, he soon saw a very unpleasant sight. The woman was digging into the pizza she ordered like a wild animal. Even so, not a drop of tomato sauce escaped her lips.
In a matter of seconds she downed a whole medium pizza! But he heard her belly still rumbling!
"Food!" she grabbed him before he could run. The teenaged boy looked up just in time to see the fat woman, and then, everything went dark.

The boy screamed and struggled, but to no avail.
Felicia moaned loudly, this meal tasted incredible!
Her mouth was watering just by licking his face. To Felicia, it was like she eating the most prime cut of meat there was.
Much to the boy's dismay, after engulfing his entire head, the fat woman did not stop and realize what she was doing. Instead, she swallowed.

"Help! Somebody!" nobody could her these muffled cries for help, which worked out nicely for Felicia.
Her mouth widened for his shoulders, and she eagerly downed them to. She held his flailing arms in place as they slowly vanished down her gullet. Felicia's eyes were starting to water, he tasted so good. Anything would taste good right now, but this was different. This was live prey.
She brought her teeth down on her prey, though not hard enough to break skin.

Even though her mind was still foggy, Felicia did note one thing about this meal that was not very appealing. The fabric from his clothes hid more of her prey's delicious flavor.
At which, she began to remedy that problem.

The pizza boy finally exited the tight pulsating walls of the esophagus, and was now enetering a new area.
"Oh my god!" It was dark in their so he couldn't see much, but the squishy feel and smell of the food around him, including pizza, combined with what he thought happened before allowed him to fill in the blanks.
As if being eaten wasn't bad enough, he was now feeling that woman take his pants off!

Felicia tossed off his jeans and shoes, and basked in the delicious flavor her meals lower half. His hips and rear were the next thing to enter her mouth. Her tongue passed of that section, causing her prey to moan, for obvious reasons.

Felicia's belly continued to grow larger and larger, as more and more of her human meal was dumped into the fleshy sack. He had been reduced to nothing more than prey for the Black Cat. Just more food fo her greedy gut.
Finally she slurped up his legs like spaghetti, licked over the soles of his feet, and the last of her prey disappeared into her belly.

" *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP!!* Excuse me." Felicia giggled and moaned from fullness. Finally her hunger was sated, and she felt content. Good thing to, because she needed to lye down.
Her enhanced strength allowed her to waddle into her bedroom. The bed springs creaked as the weight of two people came down at once.

Her depression induced hunger had caused her to only listen to her gut. Since she was so sad, she was very out of it, so eventually eating was all she could think of. Unbeknownst to Felicia, her own bad luck powers had caused her mouth and stomach to expand enough to swallow her human meal.
She purred happily as her eyes grew heavy. She ran her hands of her engorged middle, as it gurgled and churned the struggling meal. This kid was learning about the bad luck powers of Felicia Hardy first hand.

The Black Cat crosses your path, you get swallowed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/546411-Felicia-eats-the-pizza-boy