*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Total-Control-over-your-Best-Friend/cid/2242154-Drew-decided-to-grow-Jareds-pectorals
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew decided to grow Jared's pectorals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew decided to grow Jared's pectorals

    by: scriptboy
Jared was doing the bench press as Drew looked on. But Drew wanted to make it easy on him so he made Jared’s pecs grow by 30 pounds of muscle while he was raising the 100-pound bar.

Jared just started pressing the bar upwards when he felt a tingling in his chest. His pecs began to inflate, pushing outwards from his chest but giving him more strength at the same time. Suddenly, it became easier to lift the bar and he did a dozen reps!

When he was done, Jared added another 30 pounds to the bar and he tried again. Just before he lifted the bar, Drew added another 30 pounds of muscle to his pecs! Jared felt that tingling again, and his pectorals grew even bigger, growing into large mounds of rock-hard muscle. Jared did another 12 reps before setting the bar back, without even breaking a sweat.

Finally, this happened a third time. Jared was overcome by that tingling in his chest again and he felt his pectorals grow again, pushing outwards and sideways as Drew looked on. When he was done, he set the bar back on the rack and stood up, facing the mirror. His pecs were HUGE! He had two large ovals sticking out from his chest like big medicine balls which were as hard as concrete, separate by a deep cleavage! His shoulders were super-wide because of this!

“Darn! What happened to my chest?” Jared wondered as he turned sideways to admire his massive pectorals. His pecs were sticking out by more than 8 inches from his frame and resembled something like huge oval-shaped bricks coming out from his chest.

“You look great, dude! I love your massive pecs!” Drew grinned. “Come on, let’s get home!”

The boys left the gym and started walking when it began to drizzle. A light rain started to come down and the boys didn’t bring an umbrella.

“Hey! I got an idea!” Drew smiled.

Suddenly, Jared started to grow another foot taller! His legs grew longer and longer until he was over 7 feet tall. Next, his massive pectorals pushed outwards even further, until they were like two large lumps of muscle sticking out from Jared’s chest by a foot!

Jared just stood in the rain when Drew walked over to him and stood right in front of him but with his entire body just barely fitting under Jared’s large pectorals, which acted like a small shelter. Drew remained dry as he stood under the wide and long pectorals which were above his head as the two boys waited for the rain to stop.

“Thanks for the shelter, big guy…” Drew grinned, looking up at Jared’s huge pectorals, which he was admiring from below.

“Uhh… Don’t mention it…” Jared sighed, seeing that he was getting soaked. “I’m totally drenched already!”

“Don’t worry, dude… I can make you all dry again as soon as it stops raining!” Drew laughed.

Jared just stood there, in the rain, with Drew standing closely in front of him, under his huge pecs, waiting for the rain to stop…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Total-Control-over-your-Best-Friend/cid/2242154-Drew-decided-to-grow-Jareds-pectorals