*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/PZ8FSYJJ9-The-Spirit-visits-Jared-this-time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: The Spirit visits Jared this time  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

The Spirit visits Jared this time

    by: scriptboy
Jared was still busy wiping down all the cum which he shot all over his bedroom when a bright light started to shine in the corner of his room. Suddenly, after the light dimmed, a 15-year-old boy ended up standing there, smiling as he stared at Jared.

“Hey! Who… Who are you? You’re not Drew! How did you get into my bedroom?” Jared asked the strange boy.

“Hello Jared! I can get anywhere. People can just call me Spirit. But my real name is Aether. I can appear anywhere and anytime, can you see?” the boy spoke.

“Uhh… How is that possible? Are you a ghost?” Jared wondered.

“No, not a ghost. I’m a fae, which is another word for a fairy! I’m a magical being. Look!” the boy spoke.

Suddenly, the boy transformed from an ordinary kid into a magical being wearing tight pants over his muscular legs. The boy was bare-chested, so his muscular abs, arms and chest were exposed. He also had long, shoulder-length blond hair with pink, blue and yellow colors mixed in. He had bright blue eyes and pointed ears, like an elf. He also had bright white and rainbow-colored wings, which spread out from his back.

“Wow!” was all Jared could say, when he stood face to face with Aether.

“I’m responsible for Drew having all this power over you!” Aether spoke calmly.

“WHAT! Uhh… So… But… Why? Why did you do this to me?” Jared asked the boy, who just looked amazing. Aether calmly and slowly walked up to Jared.

Aether sat down on the edge of Jared’s bed, still smiling. Jared decided to sit next to him. As he got closer, Jared was able to tell how big and how muscular the young, male fairy was. He looked young but he was also very strong and powerful. He had thick biceps and large pectorals along with very well-defined abdominal muscles.

“Drew had always cared about you, ever since you guys had known each other in Kindergarten. You two were like brothers. I was looking for that special bond. But you were always shy, timid, meek, and quiet where Drew was more outgoing, loud, daring, athletic and popular. I figure you two would be perfect for this experiment where one would manipulate and control the body of the other.” Aether explained.

“Wow! So, I have you to thank for the fact that Drew can do whatever he wants to me?” Jared wondered.

Aether rested his hand on Jared’s shoulder.

“Drew cares about you very much. He loves to make you grow and to increase the size of your muscles. I think you two make a wonderful pair!” the fairy smiled.

“He’s been good. He sometimes makes me too big, but… I can’t complain, I guess…” Jared shrugged.

“You look good with big muscles!” Aether laughed. “And I totally agree with Drew on that!”

“Aww…” Jared rolled his eyes.

“Want to see how I would change you?” Aether asked Jared.

“Uhh… Sure… What would you do to me?” Jared asked the fae.

Then Aether stood up and looked Jared in the eyes before he cast his spell…

What did he do to Jared?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/PZ8FSYJJ9-The-Spirit-visits-Jared-this-time