*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Watched tv.
  2. Go home
  3. Searching for recipients of power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/626353-Watched-tv
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Watched tv.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Watched tv.

    by: hahaha
They both went to Drew's home.

Along the way, they were still wondering of what had happened just now, but they couldn’t figure out what had happened.

Finally they’d gotten themselves to Drew’s home.

“Since we can’t figure anything out, why don’t we take a break and watch some TV? It is just on time for my favorite series.” Jared looked at his watch and asked.

“Yah, Smallville, I know,” Drew smiled, “The remote is just on the sofa. I’ll get you some chips. Do you want any drinks?”

“Err… fresh milk?”Jared asked while switching the channel to The CW.

“Sure! My mom just bought two packs of fresh milk yesterday.”Drew replied and went to the fridge.

When Drew came back from the kitchen with two glasses of milk and a pack of potato chips, the television just showed the opening theme of Smallville.

“Hey man, Welling’s body is so hot. Do you think that I would have a chance to have a body like his?”Jared asked while he recalled back the scenes that Welling was shirtless.

“Pff… hahaha…!” Drew tried to hold at first but still ended breaking into laughter.

“Nah! ”He passed a glass of milk to Jared and teased, “Drink your milk and you will have a hot body like Welling’s, haha!”

“Hey! It is no fun at all. I am serious!”Jared protested while taking over the glass of milk.

“I drink the milk because I am really thirsty, not because of your silly joke!”Jared then drank up the milk.

“Okay, okay, I just have some fun. Don’t be too serious about it.”Drew tried to confront his friend and pointed to the screen, “Yet, the show is now starting.”

Jared warningly stared his friend before he concentrated to the television.

Drew just smiled and also concentrated to the television.

After a while, Jared started to feel uncomfortable and asked,”Hey Drew, did you set the temperature of your heater too high? It is kind of warm here…”He swiped off the sweat on his head.

“Not really. I am feeling okay. Why don’t you take off your jacket first?”Drew suggested while concentrating to the television.

“Well, okay…”Jared stood up and tried to removed his jacket. However, the jacket felt tighter than before. He thought it was just the warm he felt played trick on him.

A few minutes later, Jared started to feel more and more uncomfortable. His T-shirt and jeans now felt even tighter. He stood up and examined himself.

“This could not be my body! It is bigger!”Jared screamed out.

“What happened?”Drew was scared by the screaming and looked to the direction of Jared. He saw the most incredible thing was happening – Jared’s body was growing right before his own eyes.

Jared was having the same question, feeling a rather obvious transformation occurring in his body. His arm started to ripple and inflate at increasing speed. His whole arm started to fill the sleeve of his T-shirt.

Jared stood there and felt freaked. He wished he would stop growing and yet it still continued. His whole body started to ripple now and his clothes were getting tighter and tighter all over. His jeans start to be filled by his legs with bulging muscles that he never had before. He had to take a wider stance while more muscles grew around it.

The same thing was happened to his upper body. His chests were expanded like water balloons and started to stretch the fabric in front of his T-shirt. His back was being widened so much that his T-shirt was being stretch to its limit.

As fast as the growth started, it suddenly stopped.

Jared just stood still and remained his stance. He scared that any move would cause rip his clothes.

Drew almost dropped his jaw to the floor as he saw what had happened to Jared.

Jared’s once loose T-shirt was now so tight around his body that looked painted on his body. The once loose jeans were also now so tight around his leg that looked like a pair of blue sausages.

Both of them remain silence for a while.

Jared was the first break the silence.”You don’t mind that I remove my clothes here, do you?”

“No, wearing clothes so tight sure felt uncomfortable.”Drew in the meanwhile had an urge to see what was covered inside the clothes.

“Could you please help me to pull off my T-shirt?”Jared rose up his arms and surprised by how heavy they were felt.

“Sure. You seems having difficulty removing it.”Drew replied more than willingly to help. He stood up from the sofa and go to the back of Jared. Now, he realized that his friend became taller than him by 3 to 4 inches, which was grown from his former 5ft 6" to around 6ft 3”.

Drew tried to pull out Jared’s T-shirt at its sleeve. When he touched Jared’s arms, he felt amazing that they were become even bigger than his. He slowly pulled out the T-shirt and Jared’s wide back started to reveal. It was thick and wide like the backs of the jocks in their school.

Starting from the inexplicable growth, Jared’s feet had grown as while, and they were likely burst his sneakers anytime. He now tried to bend down to remove his sneakers but he felt that his jeans would be ripped off as he heard tearing sound coming out from his butt and knees as he bended half way.

“Drew, I need your help again to take off my sneakers.”Jared continued, “I’ve been standing like a circus elephant on its ball since just now.”

Drew chuckled a bit for his friend’s humorous then nodded his head.

Jared lifted up his left foot a bit and Drew reached down to loosen the laces. Ripping sound came out inside the sneaker and Jared felt relief at his groin. Drew continued to pull off the sneaker and reveal a beat red foot inside. It has grown up to size 13. Jared wiggled his toes to allow blood flow to his digits. Both of them felt amazing how could this foot didn’t burst out the size 8 sneaker. Then they continued to repeat at the other foot.

By the time Jared started to feel numb at his legs since the over-tight jeans had cut off the blood circulation to the legs for quite a while during they remove the T-shirt and sneakers. He quickly unzipped his and pulled down his tight jeans. The jeans were stuck mid way down his quad. He struggled a bit and decided to sit back to the sofa and pulled the jeans from its cuffs which were now at his mid calves.

With the help of Drew, Jared pulled the jeans bit by bit and finally managed to remove the jeans. Jared now left only his underwear on his body. He stood up from the sofa and stretched his legs to encourage blood flow into them. His limbs now feel much heavier and yet he can move them easily as his strength increased. His gravity center now rose higher and he had to be used of it.

“Do you know that you look like one of the football jock in the locker room?” Drew pointed out.

“Sure! I do think so…”Jared answered. He then flexed his right arm and saw a bicep like grapefruit rose up, and asked, ”How big do you think it is?”

Drew went beside his buddy. He also flexed his bicep and compared Jared’s with his side by side, said,”Dude, your arm seems an inch bigger than my 16”. This would make it 17”.”

“This is amazing.”He continued to flex his stomach and saw fine six packs popped out. He padded his palm on the six packs to feel its hardness.

“I am more than happy to have a body like this, but I am more concern about how it can be done.”Jared asked,”What have you put into the milk just now?”

You have the following choices:

1. They found out what had actually caused the growth

2. They did not found out what had caused the growth

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hahaha (UN: kaey2k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/626353-Watched-tv