*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2995313-Drew-doubled-the-size-of-all-of-Jareds-mus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew doubled the size of all of Jared's muscles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew doubled the size of all of Jared's mus...

    by: scriptboy
After Jared has finished playing a few hours of dodgeball at the gym with six arms and extra muscles, he and Drew were in the locker room, collapsed on the wooden benches from exhaustion. He had beaten everybody with his extra arms, hands and fingers, but it took a lot of energy and it had drained him. He needed a moment to lay down on the bench as Drew looked on.

“I guess I need to return you to normal, dude…” Drew said quietly as he looked down at his friend. Drew stood by the bench as he looked down at Jared, who had practically dozed off. “You look weird with six arms and all that muscle! Time for you to become normal again!”

Jared four extra arms suddenly shrunk down and disappeared, along with all the extra muscle. Within moments, Jared reverted to his ordinary, skinny self. He had no muscles or anything that made him stand out. He just looked like a normal teenager again. He was skinny and short with brown, short, straight hair and brown eyes. Nothing special at all.

“Ohhh man… Now I need to walk home again… I’m feeling so tired…” Jared groaned as he slowly got up.

“Yeah, I hear you. I wish we were at your house already!” Drew uttered.

Suddenly, Jared vanished into thin air.

“Whoa!” Drew gasped. “What the heck? Where did he go? Jared? JARED!”

Drew just stood there, all alone, in the locker room. He couldn’t figure out how his friend disappeared, or what made him disappear. Then, he stopped and remembered his last words which he uttered before Jared’s strange disappearance.

“Hey, I wished… Did I just send Jared to his house? Did I just make Jared disappear? I wonder if I can bring him back. I mean… I wish Jared were here right now!” Drew spoke.

Instantly, Jared popped up in the locker room, standing right in front of Drew.

“HEY! I was home for a minute or so, and now I’m back over here? What’s going on?” Jared wondered.

“Dude! I’m making you go places! I’m teleporting you! Isn’t that cool?” Drew grinned. “Maybe if I hold on to you, I can hitch a ride with you?”

Drew held on to Jared’s arm and he uttered his wish a second time, making BOTH boys disappear from the locker room. They both popped up in Jared’s bedroom, next!

“NICE! It worked!” Drew grinned. “Thanks for the ride, pal!”

“Uhh… Don’t mention it, although I didn’t DO anything!” Jared sighed.

“I know! But I gotta hold on to you if I wanna ride along with you if I wanna teleport you somewhere. So, we’re back at your place again!” Drew smiled.

“Finally! I’m so hungry right now from playing all that dodgeball!” Jared smiled. “Time to eat!”

The boys raided the fridge in the kitchen where they found a few froze slices of pizza in the freezer. They heated them up in the microwave as they watched TV in the living room.

“Jared, I think I need to practice my powers over you!” Drew suddenly stated. “I need to practice making your muscles bigger!”

“Oh, sure, that would be fun!” Jared chuckled. “A little more muscle can’t hurt!”

“No, no, no… I mean a LOT more muscle! How about… twice as much muscle as you had before?”

“Why would you do that… OH!” Jared gasped as he sat on the couch when he was overcome by an intense tingling sensation which raged through his entire body!

Suddenly, and without any warning at all, every muscle on Jared’s body grew to twice as big as before! His pecs were big, round orbs of muscle, sticking out from his frame. His abdominal muscles were super defined, and they made his torso a bit wider while his shoulders grew so wide, that he began to rip out of his shirt!

Jared’s biceps and triceps grew much bigger and thicker than before, making his arms as wide as pythons. His quads grew into large columns of muscle and his calves inflated into large balloons of muscle on the back of his legs. Jared was almost too muscular now! He could barely move!

“DREW! I can barely move!” Jared gasped.

“Aww! You look great! Look at those big muscles! You look like a cute muscle guy!” Drew giggled.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2995313-Drew-doubled-the-size-of-all-of-Jareds-mus