*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2842899-Jared-becomes-a-body-builder
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Jared becomes a body builder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jared becomes a body builder

    by: scriptboy
Upon entering the public library, the teens were greeted by the same ladies who always greeted them every time they visited the facility. This time, one of the ladies cheered when they saw Drew and Jared.

“Oh, thank goodness! We got a few, strong young men!” the lady named Linda cheered.

Linda walked around the large counter and approached the boys after they showed their library cards, which was required to enter the building.

“I just received a large box containing some new books, but the box is incredibly heavy, and we need someone strong to lift and carry the box to the supply room. Do you think you two could help us with that?” she asked the two teens.

Drew and Jared just glanced at each other. Of course, Jared already had muscular legs at this point.

“Sure! Just show us where the box is!” Drew answered.

The lady led the boys to the box, which was behind the counter. The box wasn’t very big, but it weighed over sixty pounds. Neither boy was able to lift it.

“We need to prepare to lift it! Give us a minute!” Drew said, as he led Jared to the boy’s bathroom.

Once inside, he turned to face his buddy, who was very confused.

“Why are we in the bathroom?” he wondered.

“Don’t you get it? I need to make your muscles GROW, Jared!” Drew grinned. “I need to make you strong enough so that you can lift that heavy box! So, here goes! I want you become as big and as strong as a professional bodybuilder!”

“Say what? What the heck are you- AHH!” Jared gasped as every muscle in his body began to inflate rapidly, all at once.

His pectorals pushed outwards from his frame by over a foot while his shoulders grew sideways, making his twice as wide as before! His flat stomach suddenly sported big, super-defined abdominal muscles while his skinny arms inflated and filled out into large, thick pythons of muscle, filled with huge triceps and biceps. Jared’s legs grew even bigger and wider as his quads exploded with muscle while his calves grew bigger than soccer balls. Within just a few seconds, Jared morphed into a large, hulking bodybuilder while the only thing about his that remained the same was his teenage face.

“OHMYGOSH…. I’M HUGE…. I’M MORE THAN HUGE…. I’M MASSIVELY HUGE…. NO, I’M JUST MASSIVE!!” Jared exclaimed as he looked down at his large, muscled body.

He had burst out of his clothes but Drew used his power to make his clothes adjust to his size so that Jared was wearing a tank top that fit him along with shorts that covered his thick, muscular legs.

“How are you feeling, big guy?” Drew asked him.

“Uhh…. A LOT stronger!” Jared grinned as he flexed his arm.

“Think you can carry that box of books?”

“Oh yeah… I can carry two of them with all this muscle!” Jared smiled. “You gave me way more muscle than I need to carry just a box of books!”

“Okay… Let’s help Miss Linda with her box of books, big man!” Drew grinned.

The two boys then walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the office where Miss Linda spotted them. She didn’t even notice how Jared had grown.

“Oh, there you are! If you boys could help me, I would appreciate that so much!” she smiled.

“My pleasure, Miss Linda!” Jared grinned as he squatted down and easily lifted the box of books, carrying it with just one hand to the supply room at the other end of the expansive library.

Once he left the box there, the boys were free to go and do their studying.

Jared took his seat at a large table next to Drew, who had already collected a few magazines to read. Of course, Jared was still big and muscular since Drew had not shrunk him back to his normal size.

“Uhh… Are you gonna leave me big like this?” Jared asked him, as he barely fit in the chair.

“Sure, why not? You look great with big muscles!” Drew smiled as he started to browse through the magazines.

Jared just played a game on his phone while Drew went through a stack of magazines when…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2842899-Jared-becomes-a-body-builder